Any trip, even the shortest, requires us to pay a lot of attention to the many details – from the idea of traveling to buying tickets and finding transport in unknown cities. Sometimes, thinking over those details takes more time than the journey itself, especially if it is budgetary. In order to facilitate your life and help organize the journey of your dreams, we made a selection of useful and interesting services that we use ourselves.
- Lonelyplanet The most popular in the world travel guides. Thanks to Lonely Planet a lot of travelers plan their trips using this service. You can find a lot of useful information on the website and use it at the planning stage of your travels. And also you can use the service on your smartphone.
- Tripadvisor is one of the biggest and most popular travel sites in the world, where travelers’ reviews are gathered about almost everything in the world, from attractions and cities, to restaurants and hotels. There you can find a sea of useful information for planning the routes and drawing up a general picture of the places that you are going to visit.
- Nomadlist.com Service containing the base of all countries and cities of the world and gives the opportunity to filter them on a lot of interesting parameters, from weather conditions to wi-fi speed. This is the ideal website for selecting a country for specific requests and wishes.
- Trip.com Free travel service that allows you to find places (where to go, what to see, where to stay, where to eat, etc., build routes and study reviews and ratings of places before you get there.
- Google Flights is simple and at the same time useful services for all occasions. Now, thanks to Google Flights service, you can double-check the cost of tickets for the plane and find the most advantageous option. The service does not provide an opportunity to make the purchase of tickets, but provides information on all airlines and even makes their own selection of promotional or just profitable offers for countries and cities.
- Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices.
- Couchsurfing Perhaps is the most famous and beloved website by all travelers. Couchsurfing is the site for finding free housing in any country in the world.
- Airbnb is an online marketplace which lets people rent out their properties or spare rooms to guests. It is as simple as booking a hotel online – the website allows you to browse through location and price and you can see reviews of past visitors.
- Booking.com is the largest aggregator sites for renting hotels, hostels and cars around the world.
- Agoda.com The best option for finding accommodation in Asia.